Corning Rugby Club is a regional team that is open to any student-athlete in the Southern Tier.
Membership dues of $100/season
New this year boys and girls both register on the same team. USA Rugby has changed and considers us as one club in terms of registration. The registration system has also changed so please follow the directions below to register your player.
Go to: https://myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au
Click on “Register”
Enter Type – Drag down “Youth and High School”All players need to be registered with USA Rugby prior to the start of the regular season and match play. If the registration fee is an issue please contact Coach McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org and arrangements will be made to complete the registration using sponsor provided scholarship funds.
USA Rugby has a new registration system this season please follow the directions below to register your player.
High School Player – $50
Middle School Player – $35
1. Visit the USA Rugby Youth and High School Website
2. Click on Registration à Register
3. Enter in your email address and click Continue
It will look to see if there has ever been a USA Rugby account associated with the email.
4. Click “Sign Me up” and enter your personal information on the next page. Leave the Rugby Region as USA Rugby
5. If you have been registered with USA Rugby previously they will be able to find your account information. Select that account and click continue.
6. Click “Email me a magic link” and then go to your email and open the message to reset your password. Then follow the directions to log in using your email address and your password
7. You are now in your Rugby Xplorer Profile. Click on “Register” to the left
8. “Find a Club” à Select yourself as who you want to register
9. Search for Corning and select Corning HS
10. Select Role – “Player”
Registration Type – Youth or High School
Duration – Season
11. Complete all of the required information and complete payment
Enter Region – Drag down “Rugby New York”
Enter Club Name – Drag down “Corning High School”
Click on “High School Player” Button
Click on “Register”
Create an account. (Email/password, etc.)
REGISTER/RENEW – This is a new system so you need to register even if you have registered before. A page for a single player will be created, populating number of high school players with “1.” If you want to register multiple players, just change that number of players you wish to register. Click on CONTINUE.
Personal Data page will appear. Completely fill-in data and sign waivers. Click on ENTER.
You will need to provide a picture of school ID or an image of the Parent/Student Portal page as proof of school registration.
Complete payment. This payment is to USA Rugby and RugbyNY for insurance coverage.
Additionally we ask all players who are able to pay $100 in dues to Corning Rugby to cover uniform costs and club fees. This can be paid through cash or check (payable to Corning Rugby Club) given to Coach McGee, through PayPal (family and friends option) to email@example.com or Venmo @CorningRugby.
If any players cannot pay any of the fees please contact Coach McGee because scholarships are available for those in need. Money should never be a reason that a player does not play rugby.